Non-Event Practice Day – $160
Event Day – $120
$20 Spectator- Ride Along Pass
1yr Membership $300 (Inquire at the track)
All vehicles will pass a technical safety inspection prior to each event in the series.
There will be NO CONSIDERATION GIVEN AT DAY OF EVENT. ALL VEHICLES MUST PASS TECH INSPECTION.
The 1st weekend of each month, check the calendar for more info…
Going off course: Drivers try your hardest not to go off course. In the event you do go off course stop drifting and SLOWLY GRIP back onto the track. You will not be penalized if you follow this rule. Blatantly ignoring this will result in sitting out on the drift session.
THIS MEANS NO BURN OUTS IN THE DIRT OR GRASS TRYING TO GET BACK ON TRACK.
No Drama will be tolerated.
– Helmets: M2015 or SA2015 or Newer certified
– No loose batteries (bungie cords not allowed)
– No leaking fluids
– No bald tires
– Suspension must be tight, inspector WILL move steering wheel and pull on your tires.
– Top all fluids off
– Seats and seat belts are SOLID
Track is available during normal “open” hours outside of our usual scheduled Track Days for practice.
After a thoughtful discussion internally, Musselman Honda Circuit will be making changes to Drifting for summer nights and winter days.
For Drift Night during the summer:
HOURS WILL BE FROM 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM
1. Gates will open at 4:00 PM
- Tech will start at 4:30-4:45 PM and end at 5:45 PM
- Driver’s meeting will be held at 6:00 PM (If you do not make it to Tech and/or the Drivers meeting: You will be delayed from going on the track until a Staff member has time to tech your car or to explain the drivers meeting.)
- Directly after the drivers’ meeting, Track will go HOT.
- Track will go COLD at 11:00 PM ( Pit entrance is closed)
- Lights will go off on the Track at 11:10 PM (depending on if a Vehicle needs to be recovered)
- Lights will go off in the pits at 11:45 PM
- Gate will be locked at 12:00 AM
NOTE: At this time, we allow you to drive – even if you show up late.
We understand that certain situations can arise during your travels to not make it to the track before the track goes HOT. ( IE: flat tire on the trailer, issues with accidents, Traffic, or vehicle problems, Etc. Etc…..)
However, Being that this sport is gaining more popularity at MHC, we may be forced to implement a Cut-Off Time. ( This means if you are not present before that time, you will not be able to drive during that particular event day)
We will do our best to prevent this rule from happening. (An advanced notice would be posted prior to this rule going into effect)
Although we try to be relaxed in certain areas of track rules, We will be enforcing new guidelines.
- a). Group sessions will be happening for Beginner, Intermediate and advanced groups. ( Groups will be determined by MHC STAFF during the Drivers Meeting – with input from Drivers)
- b). Each group session will be 20 mins. You will receive a Group identification sticker for your vehicle.
- c). Unless otherwise stated during the Drivers meeting, You will only be able to go on track when your group session is announced.
- d). The Session Times will not be paused. ( This includes vehicle retrieval)
- e). If 3 or more Media is present: For safety reasons, Media will be allotted 3 min each Hour to enter or exit the Controlled Media areas on the track.
Musselman Honda Circuit is currently developing a Track Member License (Which will have your information and group identification. We will also be adding a permanent Numbered (or QR code-based) sticker for your vehicle identification in the future).
- GOING OFF THE TRACK
a). If you are seen going off the track You will be Black Flagged to come in, ( you will inspect your car on Pit row for any damages. If all is good – go back on the track).
b). If you go off multiple times during the session or more than once in a lap, You will be Black Flagged. ( You will need to re-evaluate how you are driving)
You will NOT be going back on track for that session.
*** For EVERYONE to understand, Going off the track is a safety issue.
- There are NO Burnouts in the PITS.
( doing so could cause you the loss of driving privileges for the day or longer- refunds will not be issued)
Although Musselman Honda Circuit has been doing drifting days for over a decade, We are constantly learning and striving for Safety and for an overall better experience for the entire drifting community.
Mistakes can happen and we do our best to adjust accordingly. We also listen to your concerns and read your posts. This helps us look for better avenues to make adjustments for a safer and more beneficial environment for all.
Musselman Honda Circuit reserves the right to modify or amend this policy at any time it may deem necessary.